Research Projects for Family, Friends or Carers
If you are a stroke survivor, family member/friend or carer you may be interested in the following research projects…
- Exploring the experiences of partners of younger stroke survivors
- Self-Management Support after Stroke
- For Carers and Family Members of Stroke Survivors Experiencing Low Mood, Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- How carers view stroke patients and how this may affect the types of care given
- The self-management VOICED study
- The Experiences of Long-term Carers of Stroke Survivors: A Qualitative Study
- Exploring Resilience in families affected by parental brain injury
- HEADS UP: Helpling Ease Anxiety and Depression after Stroke
- Upper Limb Rehabilitation After Stroke (ULRAS) survey
- Assessing the impact of stroke on balance and daily living
- Invitation to Participate in Access to Driverless Cars Study
Please note, Different Strokes is not involved in these research projects, so please contact the researcher directly for information on any of these studies.
See all our studies here.