If you are interested in studies surrounding psychological research, you may be interested in the following projects…
- The Wellcome Trust for Neuroimaging- Experience of employers when a stroke surviving employee returns to work
- Stress in parents of children with neuro developmental
- Self-discrepancy and affective distress after stroke
- Validation of the Activpal Accelerometer and an observational behavioural map on a Scottish stroke population
- Self-management following a stroke
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Dynamic Visual Analogue Mood Scales – DVAMS
- Visual Stress in Stroke Patients
- Return to Work After Stroke
- Using prisms and brain stimulation to improve vision and attention
- Helping people with aphasia have better conversations
- Exploring the long term impact of mini-stroke and minor-stroke
- Language and Life City University of London research into young people with language difficulties since birth and post stroke
- Caring For Those with Brain Injury: Investigating Sleep Disturbances and Fatigue
- What do you think about counselling?
- Musical Instruments for Stroke Survivors!
- Exploring Resilience in families affected by parental brain injury
- HEADS UP: Helpling Ease Anxiety and Depression after Stroke
- Help support potential new directions on stroke recovery treatment
- Research on vision, hearing and touch in stroke survivors with attention deficits
Please note, Different Strokes is not involved in these research projects, so please contact the researcher directly for information on any of these studies.
See all our studies here.