If you are interested in studies surrounding physical research after stroke, you may be interested in the following projects…
- Motor Re-learning after Stroke
- DREX: Study – Rehabilitation of partial visual field loss.
- Visual Creative Arts After Stroke
- Foot and ankle impairments in stroke patients and their associations with poor mobility and falls
- Have you had a stroke? Do you have trouble moving your arm?
- Wearing Splints After Stroke
- Evaluation of Complimentary Medicine uses in the management of post-stroke pain
- iPad-supported rehabilitation for stroke recovery
- Exercise After Stroke Study
- Making Healthy Living Choices After Stroke
- DREX: Rehabilitation of Visual Function after Brain Injury and Stroke
- Do you have difficulty moving your hand?
- SMILE study (Stroke – Making It Less exhausting)
- Caring For Those with Brain Injury: Investigating Sleep Disturbances and Fatigue
- Stroke Laterality Study
- Managing your affected arm after stroke (MyARM)
- Stroke Upper Limb Rehabilitation Trials in NHS GGC
- ESSME Study: Experiences of Stroke Survivors with Managing Eating and Using Assistive Devices.
Please note, Different Strokes is not involved in these research projects, so please contact the researcher directly for information on any of these studies.
See all our studies here.